Live Training and Events
Training and Group Coaching in Hypnosis, Influence, Transformative Communication and Self-Change
2017 Training Schedule
If there is no booking link in place yet, and you would like to register, please do contact Lexi at email@example.com
- 4-5 March - Edinburgh, UK - Hypnosis Without Trance 2.0
- 24-26 March - Berlin, Germany - Hypnotic Changework... Without Trance!
- Begins 6th April... Live on-line - Clean Language for Hypnotists
- 14-16 April - Belo Horizonte, Brazil - "Master in Hypnotherapy" (Brief Therapy with NLP and Hypnosis)
- 3-4 June - New York City, USA - Hypnosis Skills Bootcamp
- 30th June to 3rd July - Edinburgh, UK - James Tsakalos' Spiral Somatics Module 1
- 7-10 July 2017 - Edinburgh, UK - James Tsakalos' Spiral Somatics Module 2
- 19th-20th August - London, UK - Self-Hypnosis and Personal Alchemy Weekend Intensive
- 25-27 August - Las Vegas, USA - Enter the Matrix with James Tripp
- Janette Tisseman, Karma Birthing
"I have not been home long after the weekend training, and my head is buzzing! WOW there was so much great information and learning… it was one of the best and most inspiring courses I've been on."
- Michael Watson, NLP Master Practitioner and International Trainer of Hypnosis and NLP
“I want to let you know how much I appreciate your work. It is refreshing to see you at your art… and your great language utilization is as natural as it is effective. You are a member of an elite circle of hypnosis trainers – you’re the real deal.”
- Phillip Ryan, Hypnotherapist and NLP Practitioner
“I have been thinking about and USING so much of what you taught us on Saturday including one or two things I’d been taught before. However, the difference was in the way you presented it… It really resonated with me, thank you so so much!"
- Anthony Jacquin, Hypnotist, Hypnosis Trainer, author of Reality is Plastic
“James is now running courses in the UK... I thoroughly recommend spending some time in his company. He knows many things, has the flexibility of an NLPer (a good one) the intent of a hypnotist (a good one) and the manners of a true gent."
- Janette Hellyer, NLP Practitioner
“James’ delivery is excellent – it was well paced, it was clear, and the stuff that we worked on and learned you could use straight away… very masterful!”